The FIRE Within invites you to invest in brighter futures for our youth— Adopt-a-Class and create a community of care.
This opportunity combines the strengths of student’s school based social enterprises and the passion of local organizations to strengthen our communities and expand the impact of our students’ work.
Not only do Adopt-a-School partnerships support the curriculum of the FIRE Within, they also foster direct engagement between the sponsoring organization and the classroom by inviting community volunteers into the school to support the students’ success.
On‐Site and Program Integration
• Prominent logo recognition on co‐branded school banner hung throughout the school year in school
adopted (average school size is 1,500)
• Opportunity for representative(s) to teach a portion of the curriculum or volunteer in other ways
Media and Outreach
• Ribbon Cutting Ceremony with school. Announcement with pictures sent to local chambers and press
• Logo and link on CJSF website
• Inclusion in social media (Facebook and Twitter)
Event Recognition (Shining Lights of Hope Gala)
• If early commitment – logo in invitation
• Logo recognition on event media
• Logo recognition on approximately 500 event posters
• Logo recognition on homepage of event website
• Sponsor recognition in the gala event program
• Electronic logos on screen at Gala (rotating)
• MC recognition and announcements throughout the event
• Two seats at the Shining Lights of Hope Gala ($500 value)
• Working Minds Training available for Sponsor ($1,500 value)